24 DC motor

בונים מעגל אנלוגי? צריכים עזרה או רוצים לספר על חידוש בתחום האנלוגי? זה המקום!
שלח תגובה
zpProject
הודעות: 1
הצטרף: ו' יוני 29, 2012 12:40 pm

24 DC motor

שליחה על ידי zpProject »

קוד: בחירת הכל

hello, 
i'm new to the site and new to electronics, programmer by profession, just got my first arduino, for now doing this as a hobby.
i'm looking to control a 24v DC motor (rm1-4631) with an arduino, i want to be able to run it in variable speeds and in both directions, the internet told me that what i want is 4 transistors in an H bridge, but i have a couple of questions. 
1. what type of transistors should i use? 
from what i gather i can go for:
- 4 P-channel MOSFET's 
or 
- a 2 PNP + 2 NPN combo
from what i understand MOSFET's are less fragile and can carry more amps, that might be good to be on the safe side as i can't seem to get a hold of the motors specs(i reaped it out of a busted printer), and so, i don't know how many amps it cranks under load.

2. i might have misunderstood, but if i use a MOSFET i need to provide negative voltage to the gate (i.e. lower then the drain/ground), how do i do that?

3. i understand that DC motors can create a lot of nose in the circuit posing danger for any other component on connected, so it's suggested to place diodes to let access charge to reach ground, just out of curiosity, could a capacitor provide a similar functionality.   

4. there seems to be a lot of material on electronics on the web, but most of it either goes into a lot detail on how every single component works without really explaining how to use it or tutorials explaining how to build very specific project's, can anyone offer a good resource that explains general principles of circuit design?      

thanks.

p.s. sorry for writing in english, feel free to reply in hebrew...
סמל אישי של משתמש
Alex
מנהל האתר
הודעות: 763
הצטרף: ה' ינואר 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Re: 24 DC motor

שליחה על ידי Alex »

היי,

שאלת הרבה שאלות ולא על כולם כנראה אענה.

כדי לשלוט על מנוע DC אכן משתמשים במעגל הנקרא H-Bridge, תוכל למצוא עליו הרבה מידה באינטרנט ובוויקי.
המעגל מורכב מ-4 טרנזיסטורים המחוברים בקונפיגורציה מיוחדת המאפשרת הפעלת המנוע בשני הכיוונים.
שליטה על המהירות נעשת בדרך כלל ע"י אספקה של אות PWM לטרנזיסטורים.
כמו כל טרנזיסטור יש טרנזיסטורי MOSFET שיכולים להיפתח כשמספקים אדמה ל-gate ויש כאלה שיפתחו כשמספקים מתח.
את שני הסוגים תמצא כאן:
https://www.4project.co.il/section/transistors

יש גם בקרי מנוע שיעשו את כל זה בצורה טובה ומקצועית + גם דברים נוספים כמו מדידת זרם:
https://www.4project.co.il/section/dc-motor-drivers

דיודות שמים כדי להגן מפני זרם בכיוון ההפוך שהמנוע יכול להזרים למעגל הבקרה.
קבלים עוזרים להתגבר מפני ירידת מתח כשהמנוע דורש הרבה זרם בתחילת תנועה.

יש הרבה חומר באינטרנט, גם כזה שמתמקד בהסבר על פרוייקטים שונים ולא רק רכיבים.
www.4project.co.il
כל הרכיבים לפרוייקט שלכם
שלח תגובה